Saturday, February 11, 2012

Received today - please follow the link below to fill out the survey:

Hi everyone 
My name is Deb Gimblett and I will be your District Governor in 2013/14

Part of my preparation for my year and every DG's is to look at membership and how we can increase Rotary's membership. I have noticed a common theme that keeps coming through when membership is mentioned. We want younger members, we want more women and we want more ethnic groups. At the Brisbane Institute last November Past District Governor Noel Trevaskis gave a speech on "Women In Rotary" which made me think that the time had come to take action and that I would look at the women aspect of membership. Worldwide our membership is 83% men and 17% women, leaving plenty of room for growth of Women in Rotary. I have undertaken to do a survey on Women in Rotary. My aim is to see if there are any barriers at club level to attracting women into Rotary. The survey finishes on the 28th February. Below is your link to complete the survey

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22ELKRYHZF5

I thank you ahead of time for participating in the the survey.

Regards Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment